Brother MFC-J470DW Printer Drivers Download – Brother MFC-J470DW Colour Inkjet All-in-One to your Dwelling or Property Place of work Should you be seeking an easy-to-use, cost-effective color inkjet all-in-one that will not waste beneficial workspace, the Brother Function Smart Collection MFC-J470DW may possibly be what precisely you will need. In addition to its budget-friendly obtain price, it provides a lessen total charge of procedure many thanks to high-yield replacement ink cartridges‡ and paper-saving duplex printing.
Features like an automatic document feeder, cell gadget printing‡ and free of charge Brother Cloud Apps‡ make this all-in-one a fantastic selection in your home/home business office.
- Easy Wireless Setup. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) networking
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color‡. ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).‡
- 1.8″ Color LCD Display. Easily navigate menus on the Color LCD Display.
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing. Help save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace.
- Free Brother Cloud App‡. Web-based app from Brother let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine. (Office Doc Creator only)
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver Download Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
How to Unistallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
|Windows 8 and 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Vista, 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|