Brother iPrint Scan Printer App Download – Brother iPrint&Scan is free of charge app that lets you print from and scan to your Android device. Make use of your neighborhood wireless network to connect your Android gadget to the Brother printer or all-in-one.
Some new superior functions happen to be added (edit, fax delivery, fax preview, copy preview, equipment position). For a checklist of supported products, make sure you take a look at your local Brother website.
Brother iPrint&Scan for Apple® iOS
Brother iPrint&Scan is a free app that enables you to print from and scan to your iOS device (iPhone / iPod touch / iPad). Use your local wireless network to connect your iOS device to your Brother printer or all-in-one. Some new advanced functions have been added (edit, fax send, fax preview, copy preview, machine status). For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
Brother iPrint&Scan Features
- Easy to use menu.
- Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages, emails (Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
- Print your documents and photos directly from the following cloud services: DropboxTM, OneDrive,
- Scan directly to your Android device.
- Save scanned images to your Android device or email them (PDF, JPEG).
- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
- No computer and no driver required.
- The NFC function is supported, this enables you to print or scan by simply holding your mobile device over an
- NFC mark on your machine and tapping the screen.
- The remote print function enables you to print from anywhere. (Your machine needs to support Google Cloud Print to use this function.)
Brother iPrint&Scan Scan Type
- Color, Color (Fast), Black & White
Brother iPrint&Scan Advanced Functions
- (Only available on new models.)”
- Edit previewed images using the editing tools (scale, straighten, crop) if necessary.
- Send a fax directly from your mobile device.(This app feature requires access to the contacts list on your mobile device.)
- View received faxes stored on your machine on your mobile device.
- The copy preview function enables you to preview an image and edit it if necessary before copying to avoid copy errors.
- View the machine’s status such as ink/toner volume and error messages on your mobile device.
*Compatible functions will depend on the selected device.
Compatible Print Settings
- Paper Size : 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15cm), Photo L (3.5″ x 5″ / 9 x 13 cm), Photo 2L (5″ x 7″ / 13 x 18 cm), A4, Letter, Legal, A3, Ledger