Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download – Brother MFC J985DW Devote less to more web pages with investment cartridges – the Printer groundbreaking and cost-effective alternative for almost any house business. Business-capable characteristics incorporate computerized two-sided printing, approximately 20-sheet ADF, and wi-fi and mobile unit connectivity. Two-year confined guarantee with totally free cellphone help to the daily life of your solution.
- Spend less for more pages: 2400-page black cartridges for under $25, 1200-page color cartridges for under $15.
- Business-capable features for home office environments, including automatic duplex printing and up to 20-sheet ADF.
- Print for pennies and nickels. Less than one cent per page for black and white printing, and less than five cents per page in color.
- 100-sheet paper tray capacity. Single sheet bypass tray for printing on envelopes and card stock for added convenience.
- Print and scan from almost anywhere – smartphone, tablet, laptop, and desktop computer.
- Break free and go wireless. Enjoy the freedom of wireless connectivity – and no router needed with Wi-Fi Direct®
Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download Installations
How to Installation Guides?
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will automatically installed
- Plug the USB printer you want to install if needed
How to Uninstallation Guides?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.